Thursday, July 22, 2010

Packing for Idaho trip-Friday, July 9, 2010

I pack for the trip. Do I need two suitcases or one. One will be easier to handle than two. This is the decision. The bag is pretty full. Will this come back to haunt me? We will have to wait and see. This is the decision. It has been made. I have a denim carry on bag. I like to call it my "Mary Poppins bag". I can fit all kinds of stuff in it. It is awesome. I have my CD's and my book. All is well! I sleep fitfully this night. I will miss my sweetheart while I am gone. That part is really sad. I will miss my Mini Moo. I know she will cry for me and look for me. That part is really sad. I will worry about them both. I will leave them in Father in Heaven's hands and they will be in my heart. All is Well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment