Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010

Some of the planned activities were rearranged for today but it ended up being a good thing.

Skinny Sister, her husband, and 7 of the 8 children went to a ward pioneer primary campout overnight. My oldest niece and I stayed behind. We wanted to spend some one on one time together and go see "a movie". I start a load of laundry.

My oldest niece and I drove over and spent the morning and early afternoon hours at Little Sister's house with her kids, playing, singing and reading books. Little Sister was shopping and when she got home we got to talk with her for a bit.

I had some personal errands to run and so mid-afternoon my niece drove me to town so I could go to the credit union and deseret book.

Then at 4 p.m. she and I went to see Eclipse. WOW!!! The movie was awesome and they did a fantastic job with it. It was great to get to see this with my niece. She is really into the twilight series of books too and so it was a lot of fun. We splurged and got soda and candy too!

After the movie we went back to the house and made some sandwiches for dinner. We just hung out. We finish the laundry and do a cursery cleaning in the house.

I called my sweetheart for a little while.

Then we slept in Skinny Sister's bed (with permission). We watched the movie Johnny Lingo (new edition). It was great! I had not seen this version before. Then it was 11:15 p.m. That is about all of the slumber party action these old bones could handle.

Nighty Night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment