Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YARDEN YARDEN YARDEN

It has been a while since I posted. I am at a stopping point today at work and before I start a new project I am going to quickly update on the yarden.

So since my beanlings were totally devoured to the dirt by snails, I got angry. You don't want to see me when I'm angry. (hee hee hee)

So I took out my six packs, put dirt in them, put new bean seeds in them and put the packets on our patio table. The snails are too lazy to maneuver the table legs.

Then what to do when they need to be planted in the containers. So my sweetheart and I went to one of our favorite stores. Armstrong gardens. They are so knowledgeable. They talked us into copper tape to repel snails and slugs. So we bought some. Update later.

We also bought a Concord grape vine. Keeping fingers crossed. We want the grape vine to do two things. 1) cover the back fence, 2) give us grapes so I can make grape jelly. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment