Monday, May 10, 2010

Spider BITE

On Friday evening I thought hmmmm how did I strain my leg muscle so badly. Night Night....Nothing new for me.

On Saturday evening, I thought hmmmmmm must be a muscle bruise. This really really hurts. Night Night....Nothing new for me.

On Sunday evening, I was thinking wow, this really hurts. I am not sleeping well, and I can't even touch it. There is no bruise in sight and if it was a muscle strain it should be starting to feel better. Let me take a look.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

right behing my left knee, (why is it always behind the knee where it is really hard to see), is a big red blotch and what looks like a very small puncture wound. I push on it, OUCH, and it is hard as a rock underneath. Also the pain and rock hardness is traveling down the front of my calf muscle. It is really painful.

I think it is a spider bite. All of the internet sights say in 24 hours if this does not get better see a doctor. Okay, so 96 hours later, I figure if it was that poisonous I would either have a gaping wound (aka brown recluse bite) or be dead or comatose. I am non of those things, thank you Heavenly Father.

So now I will just try to take some antihistamine, don't like how they make me feel, and see if that can try to lure the poison out of my leg.

Life is an adventure!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. SISTER!!!! Um HELLO!!!! "I figure if it was a poisonous spider I would have a gaping wound or be DEAD or COMATOSE!!!" HELLOOOOOOOO! Don't do that again! If you feel pain check it right away! OK? PROMISE ME!!!!! I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo funny!!! You might try bag balm on it. That will draw the poison out! I'm glad you are not dead or comatose. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my wow you are too funny yes i am so glad you are still alive. Ouch doesn't sound fun!

    ReplyDelete