Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bite Update

So last evening I took some dreaded Benadryl. It is what the pharmacist recommended. Since there are no OTC medications that actually say, "for use when you are having an allergic reaction to a spider bite."

Okay, so only 1 hour after taking the medication, the leg still hurt but I was sooooooooooo happy and sleepy. So I was giggling at EVERYTHING and was zonkered out by 8:30 p.m.

Note to self: Take Benadryl right before you lay down to go to sleep. Otherwise nothing else will get accomplished.

The knot in my leg has lessoned somewhat but my leg still hurts when I walk on it. Sure hope this thing hurries and heals. I am not a patient with patience.

SHEESH!

4 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see you after you took the benedryl. I'm sorry it hurts you so much. Are you at work? Can you put your leg up? I still highly recommend the bagbalm. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will go in if it isn't better in a few days, or at least call your Dr. I get werid mostly sleepy very fast when I take Benadryl too. Hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where to get bag balm. That is one of the things I need to get when I come to ID next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon. Make sure you don't have any red lines running up your leg too. Spider bites are scary! We love you!

    ReplyDelete