Monday, May 10, 2010

Yarden work

So I think I know how I got the spider bite. I am always playing in my yarden and such. I crawl with abandonment. I don't ever worry about the nature in my yarden, except for the wasps. I have been stung several times. Not fun, Not fun, Not fun!!!!

Anyway, the crab grass "stalks" got out of hand from the last rain. My push mower just rolls over them and bends them down. The weedwacker is tired of me using it to "mow" the entire lawn. So it has the battery retention of a flea now. So I was not to be left with crab grass stalks in my yard. I sat on the yard and slowly I have been scooching all over it cutting the stalks or pulling them by hand.

My sweetheart really believes and so do I that I probably got bitten when I was doing that crazy stunt.

So now we are off to buy an actual honest to goodness lawn mower this weekend. My sweetheart says he does not like the idea of losing me to a spider bite.

He is so sweet! I was hoping to hold out another year but I guess the spiders have spoken and I must obey.

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of words.
    "crawl with abandonment".
    I need to do more of that...
    Can we get some pictures to motivate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't see that you had gotten bit! That can be scary! I hope you are feeling better. And I agree, it is better to spend the money and get the lawn mower, it is better for your back in the long run as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do have a sweetie and I think you are listening more to him than the spiders. If you had your way and it was only the spiders that had spoken, you would really show them who was boss. Your honey is a different story though. Glad you are listening to him. Still, show the spiders who is boss and don't get any more bites! I like your creative wording as well!! I still think you should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on the book that Crazy8 keeps suggesting. I love that you all love my word usage. I do wish I could find the spider. The bite is limiting my mobility right now until the poison is out of my system. It really hurts to walk!

    ReplyDelete