Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

What a glorious day for a birthday! I received many happy birthday posts from my friends on facebook. One of my sisters in ID sent me a beautiful necklace. The people I work with signed a card for me. It was very special to me. I got a happy birthday card and call from Mom and Dad S and they sang to me. Then each of my other sisters and their children and husbands called and sang happy birthday songs to me! A friend at church gave me a beautiful plaque and another friend gave me some ranunculas in a vase. That is not including the well wishes I received from many others. Addition to blog: Mountain Mama and my mom and dad called me later in the evening. I also received a facebook happy birthday from little dude and his sweet girlfriend, little dudette. What a plethora of blessings, my heart can hardly hold it in.....

My Sweetheart made me breakfast in bed and then made me a wonderful dinner that included ribs, salad, and cheesecake with chocolate sauce.

I feel EXTREMELY loved and spoiled today!

So Happy Birthday to ME!!! My personal NEW YEAR has started with a bang!

3 comments:

  1. Oh i love it I am so happy you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun talking to you on the phone!! Thank Jim for letting us have you for a while.
    I'm so glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day!! It sounds like you got a well deserved spoiling. :)

    ReplyDelete