Sunday, March 21, 2010

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I am not sure I shouldn't be making an accomplishments list instead of a list to do or even the wishes list. The last two lists can make one feel as if not enough energy was devoted to getting those items completed. This is NEVER the case actually. A lot of energy is devoted to getting ANYTHING done. As humans we tend to accentuate our negative and give less accolades to our accomplishments. Saying I did good does not make me a proud individual in the Biblical sense. I don't believe so anyway. I don't think Heavenly Father wants me to say, well, didn't do everything on my list, I am such a loser! NO!!! I believe He would want me to build myself up and remember that I am His daughter and of a DIVINE Birthright.

So, my accomplishments this week were amazing. Even the time spent rejuvinating has its benefits and is of good worth, both to me and my family. I am learning that if I take time at work and at home to relax a few minutes and move away from the task at hand, I actually find an inner peace that allows for more capability. I am learning to BE STILL and SEE GOD'S HAND in ALL things. This has been freeing to my spirit.


I will need to still make to do lists just to keep track of thoughts in my mind. HOWEVER, I will NOT be bound to them anymore.

2 comments: