Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 10 Wish List to dos


1-Attend the RS Birthday dinner done
2-Organize our 72 hour kit area of the garage -done
3-Work in yarden Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for 1/2 hour in the evenings -Yes Done except for Friday. This is a rest evening.
4-Finish dusting the sewing room -Nope
5-Put frog wall border up in main bathroom -Nope
6-Finish baby blanket -Almost
7-Do some sewing -Nope
8-Listen to Jane Eyre CD's -Maybe on Sunday afternoon
9-Stop by HD to pick up more spackle -done
10-Start to sand spackle in sewing room -Nope

Extras: Organized and cleaned garden area of garage. Organized candles. Organized and decluttered my ribbon stash.

That should be a great wish list for this week.

3 comments:

  1. so how is it coming? sounds like great list some really fun things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn just can't wait to be painting her new room. She even knows what color she wants to paint it. Need to pack first though. Glad you are giving yourself time to do these things and then add more as you accomplish them. Sounds good to me!! By the way, I will e-mail 'Little sis' the pictures I took of your house. I know she was requesting that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna hear all about that fabulous RS birthday party! Miss you. You have inspired me to start a garden in our new house: ) I've been planning and scheming and learning. I think you'll be proud~

    ReplyDelete