Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pictures of the yarden

So I took some pictures outside. I took a picture of our tomatoe plant, the peas, peas picked today and ready to eat. I also took a picture of the crocus plant and it's folded up bloom. It opens in sunshine but I am not home to see it. I also took a picture of a bulb that blooms in our back yard every spring. I don't know what it is but it is beautiful.

So here's to enjoying the yarden







Here are some pea blossoms that skinny sis asked for

3 comments:

  1. I want some not so close up pictures of your yard and house! I want to know what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you!!! Beautiful! I will have to take a picture of my crocus' for you! What a wonderful yarden you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to start our garden when we are finally settled in our house. We can't move in till mid April though, so we'll see what I can still plant then. In Arizona. Summer is just around the corner ; )

    ReplyDelete