Friday, March 5, 2010

List for the weekend

So two of my sisters put their list of things to do on their blog.
I am going to try to list my to dos for this weekend and then we will see what happens.

Work on crochet baby blanket for Iamoai (I can watch some movies while I do this)-done
Sew crayola crayon bags for Iamoai
Make humanitarian projects papers and laminate for RS-done
Work on talk for Sunday in RS-done
Organize RS paperwork and prepare for Sunday-done
Send phone list to new RS Meeting leader-done
If not raining work in yarden but even if raining, plant the rain forest plants in the hillside and give fertilizer sticks to plants.-done actually planted rain forest plants, fertilized plants, picked peas and weeded a while before the rain came
wipe pollen off of car-decided not to do it as we need to take the car in to the dealership. They will wash car.
two loads of laundry-done
finish Sunday School lesson for Sunday (Only need to answer questions in book)-done
pick up prescription at the store-done
clean out bag ( I take this bag everywhere and need to clean out the weekly accumulation and organize)-done
work on craft table
do some spackling in the sewing/rumpus room-did some work in Mini Moo's bathroom instead

that is probably enough to keep me busy for a while

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! That bag never gets messy! Seriously, you should see a messy bag. I may just have to take pictures of my diaper bag before and after I clean it out!!!! Also, you have to "wipe the pollen off the CAR!!" Really! Wow, those are some bees!!!! Love you tons! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so can you explain "Mini Moo's Bathroom" to me? She has her own bathroom? You got a ton done!!! Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete