Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Wish List

Did not get all of my evening items done. That is okay! I got a lot done and I feel peaceful inside.

I am going to start calling my list of things to do, my ten wishes to do. They are items I would like to get done but if I don't, well next weekend is around the corner.

1 load of laundry-done
Finish cleaning family room (ie vacuum, dust inside of lamp, and organize games)-done
Buy and hang curtains for family room (I am so excited)-done. Less than $70 and we got the four windows with curtains, took out the yucky blinds. It looks very nice and comfy. It was more work than we expected and we were sweaty and yucky but we love the results. We considered it a workout for the day.
Run errands-done
Work in Yarden (rake and sweep front yard, weedwack back yard, weed, etc.)-Nope. Watered Only.
Wipe rest of bee poop off of car-Nope
Work on dress?-Decided it was not worth it. It was a very old dress that needed a makeover. I threw it away.
Sew some crayola bags-Nope
Finish crochet blanket-Nope
Work on Blogs-Nope
get ready for church on Sunday-Done

Extras completed-cleaned out some of the bedding to donate to the giving table at our monthly RS meeting. Made some cookies for my sweetheart's cookie "bucket". Did some dusting in sewing room.



That is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. ONE load of laundry! Are you kidding me!!! Oh that sounds so sweet! I know I wouldn't trade all my kidos for just one load of laundry to do. But it would be nice every onece in a while to only have one to do!!! Hope you get all your to do's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sounds fun to go buy new curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy and put a smile on someones face. Knowing you, I'm sure you will!!

    ReplyDelete