Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yarden play

I can't really even call it yarden work when I enjoy it so much. Finally was able to get out there and mow our jungle back down to a yarden. It was good exercise. I raked and swept the front yarden. The new grass is growing very well. Can't wait to dig up more of the icky grass and put down new seed. Might end up with a great front yard yet! I also was able to deweed the Egyptian lilly out back. I had already cleaned it up and the weeds were growing back. I know how hard that project was and it is a lot easier to maintain if you keep on it.

My sweetheart watered everything for me to let me get more of my wants done out there. That takes a good 30 to 45 minutes so it was quite the blessing for me. I don't so much like to water when I can be actively getting my hands dirty :-)

This next week I hope to rake up the back and get some more of the necessary and never ending weeding done.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a picture of the Egyptian Lily. It sounds beautiful! It is fun to be able to picture your yarden in my mind when you talk about what you are doing. :o)

    ReplyDelete