Monday, April 5, 2010

Divers Places

So how wonderful was General Conference! I will expand that theme on another post. I want to talk about the earthquake that was felt only about 45 minutes after the conclusion of the conference. It brought to mind the talk on Revelations and the things that will occur in the last days.

The quake was the biggest I have actually experienced here in California. It lasted longer than most and was a 7.2 on the rictor scale epicentered in BAJA, Mexico. Although the length and the intensity growing as the earthquake went 30 to 45 seconds kind of spooked me a bit. BUT I was not scared. We are prepared. We have our water and food and have a plan. My soul did not quake and ALL IS WELL!

What a blessing the Spirit of the Lord provides for us. My thought afterward when the newscasters were interviewing people and asking what they would do was, we will take care of our family. I don't need government intervention, I and my sweetheart will take care of our family, with the Lord as our guide we can overcome ANY eventuality with peace in our HEARTS and MINDS.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so glad that you are prepared and will not fear!!

    ReplyDelete