Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sun at last

It has been cloudy and overcast here for a few months now. I am glad that the sun is finally coming out the last couple of weeks. HOT, YES!!! Plants growing YES!!! They have needed to have the sun so that they can produce. I am hoping my tomatoe plants have survived and with again start to produce fruit that is edible. I know the beans are starting to produce better. We lost one of the plants on the hillside. We have a huge sweet pea plant that has died due to lack of sunshine.

So I think summer is here at last. I hope it hangs around for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I think our summer came and went. It is a chilly 50 degrees here this morning. Warmer than yesterday. I hope you get more fruits and veggies and enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean at last what is the weather like their, ya it has been a little bit cooler here, but last week we did have some hot days in the 90s but i like the cooler weather and it brings Biz in to our store which we really need!

    ReplyDelete