Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FABLEHAVEN SERIES-WOW

Last week I finished book 5 in the Fablehaven Series. I just need to thank Brandon Mull for this beautifully fantastic world that he created. If you want a good fun and youthful series, this is it! It is in the Youth Section of the library. There are a total of 5 books in the series and each one gets better and better. For adults these are pretty quick reads. 1) Youth book and 2) You cannot put them down!

I wish I could talk more about it but then the Golum might have to take me away and I could be attacked by an imp. Hopefully a unicorn would come to the rescue but you never know when the Sphynx might be up to some shinanigans and a dragon might carry me off to a dungeon with wraiths and narcoblixes. With my luck the fairies would think I am an enemy and I could go to the fairy queen shrine but I know I would be turned into dandelion fluff or worse, A CHICKEN! That might be the last knot in the rope........Sometimes it would just be helpful to be fairy kind wouldn't it?

Have Fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we are fairy kind and we just don't know it yet. Always wondered why I could kind of see in the dark. :o)

    ReplyDelete