Tuesday, August 10, 2010

13 YEARS and GOING STRONG

On August 9 my sweetheart and I celebrated 13 years of marriage together. I am happier now in my marriage than EVER!! I certainly married a keeper.

As I was pondering the anniversary of my marriage to this wonderful man, I was caught off guard by the feelings of LOVE that just permeate my whole being. He completes me and yet allows me to be an individual me. I started thinking of how many things I have become since I met him. My self worth has become a real thing to me. My confidence has grown beyond proportions. Even when I fail at something he is my steady rock to wipe the tears and rub my back and remind me that when you fall it is an opportunity to learn a lesson or to try again until you are better at whatever it is.

He listens to me without complaint and jokingly moans when I say "I have an idea" then supports whatever crazy creative idea I am trying to get from brain to reality.

He is a steady hand and a light to me when everywhere and everyone seem bent on making the path rocky and dark.

So I love this man with my whole being and pray for the day when our marriage becomes ETERNAL.......SOMEDAY it has to be because I honestly can't picture an eternity without him by my side. I am so grateful for my blessings. I can honestly say I don't know who I would be without him.

Thank you my SWEETHEART, you will always be my MR BUG!

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful and I can HONESTLY say that I can say the same things about mine. Yeah for us!!!

    ReplyDelete