Monday, August 9, 2010

The HOLY GHOST will guide and teach and comfort

So our church starts at 1 p.m. The teacher for RS called my home at 10 minutes to 11 and says she cannot come and teach because she has a sinus headache. My first reaction "natural man" was panic. Two hours to prepare a lesson!! UGH!!

If I had listened to the Holy Ghost it would have been done earlier in the week but when I felt the prompting I honestly thought I was just being paranoid about the teacher not showing up. Goes to show ya!

So then when I got over the panic phase, I realized that this is the Lord's lesson and if I do my best, the Holy Ghost will teach the lesson. He did. It was a beautiful moment and the lesson was probably the best I have ever been able to present to the class. Class participation was awesome and there were many spiritual truths taught.

I was afraid there would not be enough material and I actually had to condense the lesson as there was way too much material to present.

What a loving teaching/learning moment for me from my Heavenly Father

2 comments:

  1. i am glad your lesson went good, i need to work on being better about listening to the spirit and be guided by the holy ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly awesome. Thank you for sharing these teaching moments with us.

    ReplyDelete