Tuesday, December 8, 2009

List of Accomplishments

So the list of accomplishments from Saturday to Monday night. I am only posting this, not to make you all in awe of me, but to show my self that I really did get a lot done. Sometimes no matter how much I do, I don't feel like it so I am doing this to have it in writing for myself.

Saturday: Breakfast date with hubby, shop at Target, shop at Michaels, shop at Sam's club. Two hours in yarden (raked and swept front, dug some holes for my spring flowers, took care of the jasmine vines, pruned our lilly, picked leaves out of the aloe garden, aerated the camillia, almost got stung by a wasp, pruned the bower vine, picked up cat poo from neighbor cat, picked weeds along the north side of house, etc.) Finished writing message in cards for the VA hospital service project.Got Christmas decoration boxes down and into the house. Washed and dried two loads of laundry, baked brownies for Ward Christmas party, cleaned up in bedroom. Took shower and Went to Christmas party at 6 p.m. and stayed until after 9 p.m. (There were only 4 of us cleaning the kitchen), came home and went to bed.

Sunday: Up at 6:30 to finish talk for Relief Society, ate breakfast, went to church for 3 hour block. Choir until after 1 p.m. Had lunch with my sweetheart and took 1 hour nap. 3:30 to 4:30 went with RS president to visit an sick elderly sister in the ward. I miss her so much!!! Read a book for an hour. Had dinner with my sweetheart. Now the rest are probably not approved Sabbath activities but..... Took down thanksgiving decorations and partially decorated the house with Christmas decorations. Did dishes and went to bed at 10 p.m.

Monday: Decided to stay home to work on list of things to do......Said good bye to my honey. Had breakfast, folded, hung and put away the laundry (YEAH!!), made draw string bags for angel tree gift cards service project. Made our Peanuts Christmas material pillow cases for the bed, finished putting up Christmas decorations, got the Christmas tree ready for the MR to put on lights, worked on a gift for Mom S, went to chorus practice for Christmas program, etc.

Whew!! This makes me tired just remembering that I did all of it!!!! Guess I can give myself a break now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did do a lot. I hope you feel accomplished because not only getting things done, I'm sure you rested which was much deserved. You serve people more than anyone I know. You are such an example to me. I'm so glad you enjoyed your day off.

    ReplyDelete