Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day of business a very Super Saturday

Yesterday was a very super Saturday. My sweetheart came and helped the sisters clean the church so we got there a little late at 8:30 a.m. Started at 8:00 a.m. but I was okay being late if my sweetheart was coming with me. Then he was so patient and sat and listened to our choir practice for today's Christmas program. We practiced until 11:30 a.m. Came home and we did laundry, worked in the yarden and did some other things around the house. It was a super Saturday that we got lots done but mostly because we did it all together!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fabulous. I think it is neat that your sweetie will go with you to clean the church and then listen to the choir. I bet he enjoyed it as much as you did. It is neat that you get to spend so much time together and that you enjoy each other the way you do. How wonderful to have such a family as yours.
    I'm glad you had a Super Saturday.

    ReplyDelete