Sunday, November 1, 2009

Temple Blessings

On Wednesday, I was so tired and had a migraine developing. I called the sister I always take to the temple and told her I would try to find her another ride because I was not feeling well. I called the RS president, her carpool was already full. I left several messages with others in the ward to no avail. I finally just took some Aleve, said a prayer and picked up the sister for the temple. What a blessing in my life!!!!! I felt so much peace at the temple. We enjoyed each other's company to and fro. At the temple the RS Pres came up to me and told me they had a last minute cancellation in the carpool but too late to notify me. The other people from the ward said they received my message but too late to notify me. I know that it was Heavenly Father's hand in my life. Just a reminder that sometimes, it is not about what we want or think we need but what Heavenly Father KNOWS that we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment