Sunday, November 22, 2009

Date Night

Friday night was date night with my sweetheart. We actually had a two for one coupon and so we were able to go to a restaurant that we like. I was like a teenager all week waiting in anticipation for our night out. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I love him so much and I love the time we spend together talking and laughing and just being with each other. Thank you my sweetheart for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I know I am the most blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ about the blessed part, but... I am glad you got to go out together. What fun. We always enjoy it when we have our date nights. I know what you mean about the anticipation. Sometimes knowing that date night is coming is what gets me through the week.

    ReplyDelete