Sunday, November 22, 2009

Physical Inventory

Last weekend was the physical inventory at work. Saturday began bright and early at 5:30 a.m. and I finally got home around 3:30 p.m. I took 1/2 hour to just unwind and relax with a book. Then at 4:00 p.m. my sweetheart and I took the opportunity to spend some time in the yarden. We watered everything and raked the leaves front and back. By then daylight was waning. I said hello to all of my wonderful plants and we headed in for a relaxing evening. He takes such good care of me and won't let me overdo on those evenings. He had the laundry already done which is my weekend chore. Sunday, my sweetheart made me a delicious burrito breakfast. YUMMMO!! Then it was eat and run as I made it to the office at 9:00 a.m. We were done by 12:15 which is actually a record time for us. I was home and resting by 12:30. I just idled the rest of the day due to total mental and physically tiredness overtaking me. It is now done for another 6 months. I really missed going to church and seeing all of the beautiful sisters in the ward.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it is done for another 6 months and I am also glad you have someone to take such good care of you. I hope you got your spiritual re-fill this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete