Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekend/Sweetheart Saturday

Yesterday was a great Sweetheart Saturday. We woke up listening to the rain falling. It was a whole day of rain and thunder and rain, rain, rain. Did I mention it RAINED!!! It was awesome. So the two of us decided to clean out the cupboards in the kitchen. Let's just say there is a lot of stuff for the next RS grab table. We threw out loads of stuff. There is plenty of room now for me to stock up on baking supplies. We can see where everything is and there is space for all of the baking and cookies pots, pans, bowls, etc. It felt very accomplished at the end.

The rest of the day was devoted to laundry and relaxation. I even had the opportunity to crochet a bit.

What a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I love that you two spend Saturday together. Isn't it just so nice to have each other home, even if you are doing different projects? I love that! Glad to hear you can stock up on baking supplies. I'm sure whomever has tasted your cookies will be glad as well!

    ReplyDelete