Thursday, February 18, 2010

Saving worms and rolly polly bugs

A couple of weeks ago, it rained like crazy. That always brings out the WORMS. I love rescuing worms and putting them back in the grass. I just love WORMS. They are fun to watch and play with. I love how they pretend to be dead when you touch them and then after a while start crawling again. They are ADORABLE!!!

I also found a rolly polly on its back on one of my walks. So I turned him right side up. He could probably have done that on his own. But then I would not have been able to play with him!

1 comment:

  1. You are soo funny!!! I must say however that I do let spiders live IF they are outside. I haven't quite convinced my 2 and 4 year old that it is okay if they are outside, we don't have to kill them. :o)

    ReplyDelete