Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Playing in the yarden

This last Saturday, my sweetheart and I had a wonderful day!!!! We have made Saturday our day. I love it! We went shopping and when we got home we went outside and played in the yarden. We love the yarden. We dug and watered. We put dirt in the hillside and planted some wild flower seeds. I played with earth worms. Love those little critters. There were some baby ones. They are just too adorable.

Love playing in the dirt and it is just so gratifying to see the things growing. My peas are FINALLY blooming.

2 comments:

  1. Liz informed me she used to love earth worms untill she realized what they were doing when they were stuck together!!! EEEWWWWW!!!! I remember getting worms at night before we went fishing or camping in the garden. The mud squishing between my toes. I loved it! Liz thinks I am garose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time together!!! I think baby earthworms are cute, but the big ones, with the rings, gross!!! I'm glad they are where they are to do what they do, but... glad I don't have to touch them. Take a picture of your pea blooms for me and post it. I love pea blossoms!

    ReplyDelete