Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Weight Goal Results

I can honestly say that I am VERY PROUD OF ME!!! I started 2010 at 313 lbs. End of January 302.5 lbs. Wow!!! I have been working very hard. It is the old formula and I know it is the only one that really works. Eat less, Move more! It really is that simple and it really is that hard!!!

So I have been eating a lot better and a lot less. My moving more has been increasing weekly. I already feel a surge of energy and it is very nice. I don't feel sluggish anymore. I know the walking and doing my "pee" walk up and down the stairs is working.

"Pee walk" Definition: After going pee, walk across the building, down the stairs, across the building and up the stairs and back to work in the office.

Added benefit is that I can feel my brain power increasing as well. I am also sleeping better at night (when my sciatic nerve isn't acting up. Still working on that one)

So my first goal is just around the corner. To be less than 300 lbs. I weighed today and if all goes well I have already lost 1.5 pounds. I know I can do this. What will it feel like to be less than 300? Don't know, haven't been there in about 15 or so years!!! I will let you know when I get there. The journey is just begun..........

3 comments:

  1. Verrrrryyyy cool!!! Keep up the good work. You know we are rooting for you! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! To know you have the willpower to just do it is awesome!! Love YOu!!

    ReplyDelete