Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chasing her tail

I need to put this on my blog before I forget.....Mini Moo was sitting in the hallway on Sunday morning. We were still in bed talking and enjoying the fact that church is now at 1 p.m. She kept looking at us like she wanted us to play. She got bored with us and started playing with her tail. She actually chased it and pretended to catch it and pounch on it and it was soooooo funny!!! After a few times of this she finally decided it needed a bath and started bathing beginning with her tail. It was too cute and we were laughing out loud. Hee Hee Hee

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wonder if she was wondering why you weren't up yet. :o) We have the 9a.m. church now, which I kindof like because we can all come home and take a nap, but we do have to get up earlier. Mini Moo is a fun cat!!!

    ReplyDelete