Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Week Working

I haven't weighed in and won't weigh again until this Friday. However, I just want to report that the weekend went well. Kept moving and I ate very good. Actually I did not eat hardly at all which I guess isn't good but I was very busy. I did really well on my food yesterday and so far today. Yesterday I doubled the lunchtime walk. I call it my Medium walk. Next week I hope to add the last part of the walk. I call that my Long walk.

My body feels good. I just have to keep at it. It is hard sometimes but I think about my first goal of trying to be under 300 lbs before my birthday. That is my birthday present to myself this year. I haven't been under 300 for many years now and I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go and I hope you make your goal!! No matter what, I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete