Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Saturday is a special day

Saturday was an amazing day! First I got to spend the morning with my mister and we went to Wal-Mart and then came home and did some yarden work together. Our trees are shedding (dropping leaves) and it is hard to keep up when I only have Saturday until the evenings stay light for a while. It is a lot of fun. Then at 3:45 I hopped in the car and picked up a full car to travel to the Temple. First off I rode with some amazing sisters. I am so amazed at the burdens they are carrying and yet they are so strong in the gospel. Then the Stake Temple day was a delight. We had a lot of people there and some very spiritual experiences happened to me that I will carry deep in my heart for always. I felt the spirit so strong, learned a lot, and had some things confirmed for me. It was a Special Special Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it has taken me a while to catch up on the blogs I follow. I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. You are doing such a great job at everything you are doing. I am so blessed to have your example in my life. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete