Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mini Moo-Adventure

Oh my goodness. So last night I was in my craft room working on a service project that includes some sewing. I left the drawer that I keep the fabric in open so that I could access it easier. Mini Moo hopped inside to look around and I thought nothing of it until she disappeared and the drawer started mysteriously moving on its own. I thought uh oh, there is something wrong with this picture. She had somehow squeezed through the back of the drawer, about 3 inches high and is now BEHIND the drawer. Oh my goodness! Jim came and we had to figure out how to remove the drawer to get her out. What an adventure! I picked her up and she was Purring!!!


I told her there is a reason that the saying is "Curiosity Killed the Cat"..... Oh Mini Moo you make our life so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment