Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great things coming.....

This week was a good work and very productive. Got a lot done at work this week. There were not any activities this week. Upcoming this week another ward invited me to a provident living activity that the sisters have once a month. It is going to be awesome to spend time with old friends (we were in 10th ward before), and to learn so new things and hopefully have some ideas to bring to Vista 5th ward. Our Gourmet Book Club is reading a book called Three Cups of Tea and I will do the presentation on the 2nd Thursday of August. It is a wonderful book and I encourage you all to read it. It will inspire you to great things and is especially uplifting.

Hears to great things ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I am home and this is the first chance I got to check the blogosphere. I was so shocked to see a picture of Tobi on your blog, not because you put one up but because of how HUGE he is!! I remember him being stick thin!! How we all change! I'll try to email tomorrow about the trip!

    ReplyDelete