Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy as a bee and flitting like a butterfly

So far this is a very busy week. Last night for FHE, I caught up on my sewing and crocheting. Tonight I watered and did some yarden work. Tomorrow night is temple night, YEAH!! I love temple night. Thursday is "Hooked on yarn". The teacher is going to teach me how to crochet the edgings of fabric like the blanket at skinny sis's house. I am excited. I would like to use that on baby bibs. Then Friday I am hoping for some yarden time. Saturday will be catch up day!! Whew! Busy as a bee and flitting like a butterfly. I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I felt well enough to do some yard work in the morning hours! Our grass is frying and weeds are getting out of controll. Let alone what to do with all the zuchinni we get each week! Next year, I just keep telling my self next year, everything has a season!

    ReplyDelete