Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some time to write

Well I had a free moment to write. Not much of interest happening this week. It is a bit warm and muggy in Vista this week. The humidity makes it feel warmer than it really is. It is probably equivalent to what the wind chill factor does to the temperature in the winter time. Mini moo is starting to warm up to us and her new home. She helps me say my prayers in the morning and read my scriptures. She purrs a lot and smiles a lot. She loves to be petted. She still doesn't like to be held a lot. We are trying to let her know that it is okay to come up on our bed. She wasn't allowed in her old home and they actually had those electric shock thingies for pets on some of the rooms. At first she was really hesitant to go into new rooms as you can imagine. But now she is feeling freer to roam around. The crooked neck squash has been yummy so far and my beans are growing taller. I think I should start seeing blossoms soon. Well that is all for now.

Love you all

1 comment:

  1. We have one zuchini plant and it is producing like crazy! We are getting 2-3 a day!!! We are now having a hard time giving them away! Glad to hear Mini Moo is warming up!

    ReplyDelete