Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot Summer Nights

So this week has been unbearably hot. We do not have air conditioning and it has been hotter than ever and going strong. It is usually not this hot for this long this close to the beach but there you have it. So we are trying to stay still and minimize movement as much as possible. Our poor mini moo. Her last owner had air conditioning and I know she is miserable. She just lays on the tile and tries not to move or have anyone touch her right now.

This too shall pass. Just trying not to melt. Picture if you will the scene in the Wizard of Oz.

Hooked on yarn this week had 8 people! It was awesome. We usually only have 3 so I am hoping the new people will continue to come.

Temple night was a blessing and I know the hand of the Lord is in all we do. We hit horrible traffic and thought we would miss our session. I carpool with a sister I visit teach. Anyway, we barely made it. I am telling you, there is no way we should have but it was like time stood still or something.... AWESOME.....

Second harvest of beans was as big as the first. I am looking forward to FHE to see how many more I can pick and can.

Hope you all had a great week too!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you posted something!! Seriously, I check every day to be dissapointed by no new entry. Even if its I had this for breakfast or wore this to work at least it is hearing from you!!! Love you tons!!! And sorry about the heat, we must have sent you ours. It was 77 here yesterday! Awesome!! I am ready for cool fall weather! I knwo it is a little early, but I love the fall and cool and rainy weather!

    ReplyDelete