Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun week

We had an audit this week that we passed 100%. It was an internal audit from our parent company but it is still unheard of to not have at least one thing they find that they want to change so I am very proud of our department at work!!! Mini Moo is really starting to open up to us and we play every night now. She loves chasing bubbles and she is really funny to watch. Also, I have a ribbon that I use as a book mark that she loves when I play tug of war with it. She is feeling more at home and it is good. She is almost always smiling and purring. She does not like to be held or petted for very long at a time. She is a great addition to our family and we love her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope she will allow more petting and cuddling as she gets more used to you. I am sure she loves you both very much and enjoys the attention you give her. I like to play with ribbon and catch bubbles sometimes. What a great life.

    ReplyDelete