Saturday, August 22, 2009

Laundry first then fun things working

Enrichment evening was awesome. We had a great turn out. A lot of primary and young women sisters attended. Unfortunately due to the venue being in a park, a lot of our senior sisters were unable to attend. We had about 30 sisters there which is awesome for us. Sometimes we have only had 5 sisters come.

I also was able to pick up my new scratchless glasses. It is always a treat to get a new pair of glasses. Then at Sam's club today we got me some sunglasses that actually cover your regular glasses. A little nerdy but very practical for all the uses I need them for.

Monday FHE was a blast picking beans and freezing them.

Tonight after yarden work, I will be making some cookies to fill the cookie bin and tomorrow afternoon I am trying my hand at home made bagels. I am also going to be bean picking again.

I finished the baby blanket for my friend's grandbaby and I have a cross stich project in the wings waiting to get started.

I guess I better get laundry done so I can have some fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds like fun! I found a new crochet pattern for a cute sweater I am going to make for Lilyanna, maybe. I am worried after all the effort she won't wear it! I know, I should just make it and if she doesn't I can give it to someone else. You should post a picture of you with your new glasses. It is always fun getting new ones, like getting a new hair style! Oh, I also love your new background. Looks very Septemberish.

    ReplyDelete