Monday, June 21, 2010

FATHER'S DAY

Let me just start by saying how special my sweetheart is. I absolutely adore this man and love him to pieces!!!!

So for father's day, he got a cholesterol special from the breakfast in bed menu. Scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese, toast with plenty of margarine, sausage links, cheesy hashbrowns, and orange juice.

Before I left for church I filled up his football drink mug with his favorite soda. He was all set for his day of sports....

Upon my return home, I made him dinner. Well he defrosted it and helped me put it all together. Porky's pulled pork sandwiches with Corky's BBQ sauce and chips. Well he did not have chips because that was his lunch snack with his favorite french onion dip.

Then for dessert. I asked him what kind of chips he wanted in his cookies. Peanut butter of course. So I made him a batch of chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies. Delightful if I do say so myself.

Then I rubbed his back for him. All in all I think I spoiled him rotten. He deserves it. He is always spoiling me and this was a great opportunity to return the favor!

I LOVE YOU MY SWEETHEART!!!!

1 comment: