Thursday, September 6, 2012

There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today


You know how it is when you have such a great weekend that everything in life just feels calm and peaceful and full.  I had one of those this past weekend.  I was able to accomplish some things in my yarden and put in my freezer some more beans, jalapenos, and tomatoes.  We are slowly getting the yard the way we like and we put in some rocks for the aloe vera garden.  Looks so pretty!  Our grapes are turning purple.  We each ate one last evening.  They are still a little bit tart.  I received a new calling to serve with the little ones in nursery.  I am so excited and glad that the Lord called me to serve the little ones.  I get to work with some wonderful sisters that I love dearly.  I still get to lead the music in Sacrament meeting for a while as well and pick hymns from the hymnbook.  The hymn book is truly one of my favorite books.  My sweetheart and I will be celebrating 15 years this week.  Pennies are powerful was able to help the trip to the orphanages by aiding in the purchase of some much needed supplies.  Thank you so much sisters for helping make that possible.  So as the saying goes “My Cup Runneth Over”.  I am so truly blessed and I am thankful for all of the special people that add to that abundance in my life.
 
Here is to a week ahead  full of love, fun, and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment