Friday, January 21, 2011

Today I am Tired

Today I am tired. So much for not murmuring. I will try to get it all out of my system today....

I am tired of being tired, not feeling well, not sleeping well, coughing, sciatica pain, overly sensitive people that get so easily offended but do not mind offending others, pain in the neck people, whiny people, people that cannot do anything for themselves. People in general are on my bad side today.

I need a break.

I am looking forward to tomorrow after shopping is done and I can turn off the phone and not even talk to anyone but my sweet sweet husband. He keeps me on solid ground when it feels like the earth is about to swollow me whole. I need to work in my yarden and feel the warm earth and see the earthworms and inchworms. These things will be a salve to my soul. I have missed them. Between too cold, rainy, or being sick, and dark when I get home, it has been over a month since I have worked in my yarden. I need my yarden. It will make me whole again. Here is to tomorrow. I just have to get through today :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think you could write a book. I'm glad you got on solid ground again after working in your yarden.

    ReplyDelete