Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling Better

I spent a glorious Sunny Saturday in my yarden! Okay not the whole day but enough to make myself feel grounded and on the way to balanced again. I raked the front yarden. Watered the crocus and other plants in the front. Looked at the blooming ornamental pear tree. All of our plants are so confused right now with the few warm days we have received. Beautiful!

Then I rested a bit. I am still not 100% better and I need to take it easy. So then I went and raked the back yard, removed leaves from the aloe vera garden and took time to look at the 3 pronged bloom on the aloe vera. Cleaned up the ginko biloba and camelia plants. They are both getting ready to bloom.

Then I weeded a section of the hillside and planted the garlic. I watered the potted plants.

Now to the fun stuff! I got buzzed by a hummingbird, played with worms. I avoided the ear wig. I was able to get dirty and I loved every single minute of it!!!

I was able to finish a project in the family room and even though it is not complete, I started to take down the Christmas/Winter decorations and put up the love decorations.

I went to bed tired but happy! I am finding strength and inner peace. Today I am smiling.

To top it off, I touched up my toe nail polish and put clear nail polish on my finger nails with a sticker on each thumb nail. They are short and functional but cute at the same time.

Where was my sweetheart through all of this? He was watching his great team the Green Bay Packers go on to the superbowl while munching some homemade cookies that I made for him on Saturday.

It was a great weekend all the way around.....

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounded busy but good. I'm glad you got to work outside. I look forward to when I can work outside and not spend so much time finding munchies inside.

    ReplyDelete