Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend of Wonderful things

This weekend was so awesome! First of all I felt better than I have in almost a month! No cold, no sinus pressure and pain and my depression lifted. I found the energy to work in my yarden! Muscles pain of that nature is a blessing to me. It makes me feel accomplished. I made a poster for Jim's birthday and decorated the house while he went to get his hair cut. It was so funny because I wasn't quite done and the garage door was opening and I ran into the craft room and scared Mini Moo so bad she started running all over then ran back into the craft room across the craft table, onto and over the window ledge, jumped over the chair. It was so funny!!! Poor thing, I scared her so bad. Wish I could have captured it on video. Anyway then I decorated the house for Halloween and Jim helped me with boxes and putting things on the upper ledge. I will try to take pictures soon and put them on the blog. Then I made 3 batches of cookies. For bosses birthdays this week and to take on our trip. It was fun.

It is good to feel alive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment