Monday, October 19, 2009

New Shoes

What a difference a pair of shoes can make. In March of this year I bought a Big Chain Store pair of tennis shoes for $11. Now I absolutely love this Big Chain Store. It is my favorite place to shop. They are awesome and I bought the shoes because they were such an awesome deal. Now I am a pretty big person and I wore a few holes in my shoes. I felt like I was walking on an angle. My legs have been very achy and I have not been liking to walk because of the pain. I just thought it was my weight. Well in Laughlin they have an outlet store for a name brand tennis shoe. I was talked into buying a pair. Very reasonably priced for this name brand but still nowhere near the $11 mark. Within a few minutes I could TOTALLY tell the difference. Within an hour the pain in my left leg was completely gone, my limp was gone and my sciatic pain had moved from all the way down my right leg to just down to my knee. What a relief. I can walk almost pain free. All it took was a good pair of walking shoes. WOW! Who knew? I LOVE these shoes and wish I could get a pair disguised as dress shoes for church and work. I will have to see what I can do about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment