Sunday, June 19, 2011

Home Projects

We have been very busy! Little Dude has been in HI now for 3 years. Hard to believe so we finally painted his room and it is officially called the RUMPUS room. It is called this because it is fun to say and because it is a room that meets many needs. It is a library, sewing room, craft room, scripture study room, service project room, mending room, music room, etc. So it has many facets. It is now painted "Old Rose" with reddish curtains on the windows. We reapholstered the craft drawers and table with some left over material and twin sheets. It looks very nice. There are still a few touch up that need to be done and a few accessories but WOW a fresh coat of paint can make all the difference in the world.

I have never painted a room before and I was quite nervous but my sweetheart and I DID IT!! Now I know I can do it and there is nothing to be afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment