Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today is father's day. I just want to express my love and appreciation to my sweetheart for helping me to raise my son and for treating him like his own. Sometimes that wasn't such an easy task. He is patient and kind. Forgiving and forgetful of my errors and many areas that need improvement. He makes me a better person just being with him. I am grateful for him and love that we are sharing our lives together. I feel honored that Heavenly Father let me find him and keep him.





Today, I made him a homemade pizza and some semi homemade brownies (AKA store mix). He has been in his "man cave" watching his sports and relaxing.





I hope this has been a great day for him and that he knows he is loved and appreciated beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment