Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trials and Tribulations are a BLESSING

I was contemplating the story of Mary, Martha, and Jesus. I thought of how great it would be to be that close to the Savior in mortality. I know we can each know Him and love Him but to be a personal friend during His mortal ministry, WOW!! Then I started thinking of the POWER He has. He could have taken away all of the hurt, pain, despair, etc from all of these friends. He did not do that. Yes, He raised Lazarus but He could have healed Him before the death occurred. It is a gentle reminder to me that He did not take those mortal experiences from His friends because He loved them enough to let them learn and grow from them.

Trials and Tribulations are a BLESSING. They help the person grow and give marvelous service and charity opportunities for us to love and learn through service.

No comments:

Post a Comment