Monday, September 13, 2010

Attitude Check Ride

Note: I found this in the Relief Society room while I was setting up on Sunday. I love it.....


Put a check next to the ones that apply to you.

I often count my blessings or I often think about the things I do not have
I am comfortable when I have enough money and possessions for necessities or I often wish for great wealth and many possessions
I am happy when I am busy or I often complain that I have too much to do
I treat everyone with respect or I feel I am better than others
I am willing to accept and follow through with responsibilities or I would rather have others take responsibility
I enjoy serving others or I am too busy to help others
I try to find the good in others or I often criticize and find fault
I try to develop my gifts and talents or I often feel sorry for myself
I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ or I am not sure Jesus Christ is important to me personally
The gospel of Jesus Christ guides my life or I don't think the gospel of Jesus Christ has any effect on my life.

Good points to ask myself once in a while to stay or get back on track!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's totally awesome on the donations for Guatemala.
    Thank you for the check list. I have a lot to improve on.

    ReplyDelete