Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good Week

It has been a good week here. I had some time to play in my yarden today. I really enjoy that. Girls Night out for Relief Society happened on Wednesday and I was able to announce a new club called Hooked on yarn for beginning crocheting and knitting. My son graduated from his program today and I am waiting to hear from him this evening. I better get going and work on my stuff for church. Just wanted you all to know I am still alive and doing well.

Love ya

Big Sis

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you posted something! I was beginning to think out of sight out of mind. Just kidding! Your blog looks great, you are getting the hang of it! I love and miss you, wish you were here! Love A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you call it your yarden. That is awesome!!! Are you teaching the Hooked on Yarn class? :o) Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete