Saturday, May 30, 2009

My sweet sisters

Hello to my sweet sisters. I just need to send a much needed thank you to you and your beautiful families. I enjoyed my visit with all of you and appreciate the sacrifices made by your families so that we could spend time together in serving Gramps. I appreciate getting to know you again. My heart is full and I cannot express it all in words. As we served Gramps together, there was such a sweet spirit felt between all of us.

I love you are the best words to describe how I feel right this minute!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you are feeling and I am grateful for the memories we will have forever. Of course, you and April will have to remind me of my memories as I seem to have amnesia most of the time. I figure as long as I can remember which children are mine, especially in a group, I'm doing okay. Notice, I didn't say I had to claim them in that said group setting, just had to REMEMBER which were mine. :o) Thank you again for the wonderful time together. I'm holding you to the coming back soon promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the memories we made while Renee was here visiting! It was so much fun, and I will always remember the sweet spirit felt while we were priveledged to give service to Grampies during this time! I wish you lived closer!! I miss you already! So do my kids! We are coming down to Albuquerque in July and possibly to Phoenix. How far away is Phoenix from you and could we meet you somewhere inbetween or could you and Jim come to Phoenix for the weekend? Let me know, we would love to see you! Love A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for the time I got to see everyone even if it was brief! I am looking forward to having you come to Elk City!!

    ReplyDelete