Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FORGET ME NOT FLOWER (PRESIDENT UCHTDORF)

There is a German legend that just as God had finished naming all of the plants, one was left unnamed.  A tiny voice spoke out, "Forget me not, O Lord!"  And God replied that this would be its name.  As daughters of God, we would be wise to never forget;

FORGET NOT TO:  Be patient with yourself.  We spend too much time and energy comparing our weaknesses to others strengths.  Be happy with who you are and celebrate your small successes.  They may seem tiny, but God notices.

FORGET NOT THAT:  You are a daughter in God's kingdom.  Never Forget that Heavenly Father knows you and loves you!

FORGET NOT TO:  Find Joy in the Journey!  Make the most of today!  Find reasons to smile at everyone and be happy.  Did you know a smile is contagious?

Ask yourself:
As a daughter of God, how am I able to find ways to remember who I am?
Do I smile at others?  Am I a happy person?  Do I think positive thoughts and make others happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment